Lego™ Ferrari Minifigures
Four original Ferrari F1 drivers from discontinued box sets dating back to 2009 – 2010 with pit crew and podium flags. All hard to find as they are from an era when torso’s had stickers and we have to filter out any Minifigures where the stickers aren’t in great condition. All 100% original Minifigures set within a Carbon fibre effect mounting, correct era helmets and face prints. A true gem for a Ferrari fan.
Set in-between the podium flags we have: Pit Crew, Rubens Barrichello, Kimi Raikkonen, Trophy, Michael Schumacher, Felipe Massa and Pit Crew
– 6 Minifigures housed in our 8 Minifigure frame
Frame external dimensions
– 12V mains and battery powered white LED lighting. https://www.redsquarebrick.com/led-lit-frames/
– Only available with ART glass
– Black as standard with a carbon fibre effect mounting, set with two black Lego™ accent tiles within the mount.
A simple guide to our frames
Hand built bespoke design
All our frames are completely hand built by experienced picture framers with years of experience making picture frames for Lego™ minifigures. Our design is unique and has been created to show minifigures at their very best. We are very confident that nothing compares to our quality, we offer the option of excellent low reflectance ART glass and use LED’s from one of the UK’s leading high quality suppliers. We strongly believe we create a product that gives a gallery finish.
Placement of Minifigures
With our populated framed sets every Minifigure is adhered in place to prevent any movement with all accessories also being fixed in place. We do not want any component of the Minifigure to move out of alignment. It takes time and careful placement of each accessory but that’s what makes our frames the quality that they are.
White LED Lighting
12V mains and battery powered bright white 6000 kelvin high quality LED strip light, Ledridge branded and rated for 30,000 hours operation. Powered by six AA batteries that can be standard cell batteries or rechargeable NiMh or NiZn cells. The rear of the frame has an easy to reach on/off switch and the lights are controllable by way of a remote control, options include variable brightness and a range of pulse and flash features.
– a truly stunning product that once seen and used will convince anybody of it’s qualities. Provides fantastic clear colour through the glass and has almost no reflection. Very hard to show on a computer screen but every customer we have supplied it to just falls in love with the quality.