The full set of series 2 Batman Movie collectable Minifigures. Housed in our extra deep frame in order to accommodate the slightly larger accessory that is Batman’s dolphin, shown in the far left hand side Minifigure.
– 20 Minifigures Batman Movie Series 2
Frame external dimensions
– 800x240mmx60mm – Extra Deep frame
– Battery powered LED lights fitted as standard
– Plain or ART glass
– Black or White frame
A simple guide to our frames
Hand built bespoke design
All our frames are completely hand built by experienced picture framers with years of experience making picture frames for Lego™ minifigures. Our design is unique and has been created to show minifigures at their very best. We are very confident that nothing compares to our quality, we offer the option of excellent low reflectance ART glass and use LED’s from one of the UK’s leading high quality suppliers. We strongly believe we create a product that gives a gallery finish.
Placement of Minifigures
With our populated framed sets every Minifigure is adhered in place to prevent any movement with all accessories also being fixed in place. We do not want any component of the Minifigure to move out of alignment. It takes time and careful placement of each accessory but that’s what makes our frames the quality that they are.
White LED Lighting
Battery powered bright white 6000 kelvin high quality LED strip light, Ledridge branded and rated for 30,000 hours operation. Powered by six AA batteries that can be standard cell batteries or rechargeable NiMh or NiZn cells. The rear of the frame has an easy to reach on/off switch and the lights are controllable by way of a remote control, options include variable brightness and a range of pulse and flash features.
Plain glass or ART glass
We offer two glass types, the differences are explained as:
– standard picture framing glass. Protects the contents of the frame from dust but does show reflection on the surface.
– a truly stunning product that once seen and used will convince anybody of it’s qualities. Provides fantastic clear colour through the glass and has almost no reflection. Very hard to show on a computer screen but every customer we have supplied it to just falls in love with the quality.