‘Build Your Own’ frames – Use your own minifigures to create a bespoke piece of Lego™ artwork
– 8 minifigures – will also accommodate all 6 of the 20th Anniversary Minifigures including stands.
– extra deep
Frame external dimensions
– suitable for a Star Wars Minifigures, great for when you want to include oversize Minifigures like Jabba, The Wampa monster and the new 20th anniversary Minifigures sitting on the platforms. The colour scheme for this frame is a dark grey background with dark grey & red Lego™ accent bricks, this works well with all Star Wars <Minifigure collections.
– Plain or ART glass
Build Your Own frames are designed to be easy to populate with your own minifigures, taking just a minute to open up the frame and be ready to place your minifigures safely inside. A double row (4 studs deep) of Lego™ baseplates are set within the mounting area, these allow perfect placement and alignment of Minifigures and prevent the need to use any adhesives. There are four options available, please use the drop down menu to select glass type and LED lighting if required.
A simple guide to our frame options
Hand built bespoke design
All our frames are completely hand built by experienced picture framers with years of experience making picture frames for Lego™ minifigures. Our design is unique and has been created to show minifigures at their very best. We are very confident that nothing compares to our quality, we offer the option of excellent low reflectance ART glass and use LED’s from one of the UK’s leading high quality suppliers. We strongly believe we create a product that gives a gallery finish.
Optional white LED Lighting
Battery powered bright white 6000 kelvin high quality LED strip light, Ledridge branded and rated for 30,000 hours operation. Powered by six AA batteries that can be standard cell batteries or rechargeable NiMh or NiZn cells. The rear of the frame has an easy to reach on/off switch and the lights are controllable by way of a remote control, options include variable brightness and a range of pulse and flash features.
Plain glass or ART glass
We offer two glass types, the differences are explained as:
– standard picture framing glass. Protects the contents of the frame from dust but does show reflection on the surface.
– a truly stunning product that once seen and used will convince anybody of it’s qualities. Provides fantastic clear colour through the glass and has almost no reflection. Very hard to show on a computer screen but every customer we have supplied it to just falls in love with the quality.
Extra Deep Frame
– provides space and capacity for all minifigure shapes and sizes and also allows for the use of oversize figures, such as the Wampa Monster, Hulk or Gorilla Grodd. Also allows for figures to be set in two or three rows giving maximum effect.
Build and delivery times
Every frame is built to order in house by trained picture framers to your specification. Please allow unto 10 working days for your frame to be completed and shipped. All deliveries are made by tracked courier and packaged extremely well to prevent damage. Collections can be arranged from our Workshop in Stratford upon Avon.
Please note – Build Your Own frames are supplied without minifigures.