16 Minifigure Custom Build Frame – for use with your own Minifigures
Redsquarebrick 'Build Your Own' frames are designed for quick and easy installation of your own collection of Lego™ Minifigures. Pre-fitted Lego™ baseboards make for easy installation without any adhesives and allow the user to swap out Minifigures or change their display at anytime, quickly and easily.
NEW for April 2018 - Series 18 Minifigures - use our Extra Deep profile frame for Series 18 Minifigures without the Classic Police Officer. Figures will fit perfectly with no compromise on alignment or positioning.
Some simple design tips to help with your selections:
- Standard depth suits almost all standard Minifigures, the pre-fitted Lego™ baseboard is sized as 64x2 studs. External frame depth is 40mm.
- Extra deep suits all standard Minifigures and is especially useful for over size Minifigures like the large Hulk, Wampa monster etc. The pre-fitted Lego™ baseboard is sized as 64x4 studs. External frame depth is 70mm.This extra deep frame is perfect for the new Series 18 Minifigures - no compromise on alignment with any Minifigure with costumes fitting perfectly.
Frame Colour - you will see that we photograph all sets in black frames as it's simply the most popular colour. White frames are offered as an alternative for those that want something a little less impacting from the frame. Our wooden frames are made from a hardwood Ayous and have a very light grain pattern.
Glass Type - choose between plain glass or go for the maximum effect with using ART glass for a reflection free finish that boosts colour through the glazing and provides stunning clarity.
- Black works really well with any collectable series Minifigures
- Dark grey always works perfectly for Star Wars with light grey as an alternative - we use dark grey in all our fitted out frames
- Dark blue compliments well with Harry Potter, Super Heroes, Lord of the Rings, Pirates of the Caribbean or as an alternative for collectable sets.
Accent Brick Colours - by choosing colours that compliment your Minifigures this simple yet effective design style adds to the bespoke nature of our frame design.
LED Lights - choose from three fixed LED light colours. White is our most popular by far but red works really well with 71010 Halloween collectables and blue can be a great alternative for Star Wars. Powered by six AA batteries (not included) and with remote control for variable brightness and lighting control.
Frame Capacity - up to a maximum 16 Minifigures can be housed but also works very well with 13 or 15 Minifigures.
Wall Hanging - all frames are supplied with a 'Fletcher' hanging system that helps support the frame level and secure on your wall, the system even comes with a spirit level to aid level alignment - it's all about the detail.
Use the design tool below to configure your design